[RC] Gold Country Awards - sherman

I believe that the spirit of our club is for everyone to come to our =
ride and have FUN!  If they come to compete, I hope they can still have =
fun in the process. We will continue to give out our "participation =
awards" and hope that everyone can just move on and GET OVER IT!

Cherryl,
I love the spirit of your club!   No need for a certificate here, you've already made us (Tara & Kathy Sherman) feel like royalty the way we were treated at the ride. I look at the award & see a "completion" award since I completed the ride.  When I look at my T-shirt from my first ride, which I did not complete, I see a "participation" award, because that's what I did. Maybe I just don't have enough experience to worry about it.(:>)
Kathy