[RC] article - TP Miller

<O.K. I have an idea. A picture states a thousand words, right? Heidi,
what if you used your ability to critique conformation with (which you've
helped me with several times) and did the old Horseman's magazine type
"conformation critique" in an article for the Arabian porn magazine. I'd
love to see a GOOD photo of a great endurance horse compared & contrasted
to a generic halter horse.... >

Great idea Angie.

Tim Miller