[RC] awards - larry Miller

Agree with Angie.  I would rather get the completion because I completed.  However, each ride manager can do his/her thing.  I am just thrilled that the ride manager was willing to put on a ride.  In the midwest, we have rides going on on Sunday, so Sat nite awards are well attended.  I wouldn't miss the visiting for anything.  Don't really care what the awards are either,  the biggest awards are  completing the ride and having someone willing to put on the ride.  Go ride managers go.  It is a tough road to hoe and I am glad you are willing to do it.  Been there, done that, am willing to help but don't want the hard work of putting on a ride anymore.  Love those ride managers, they keep us riding.  Jeanie