Re: [RC] falling safely - Barbara McCrary

This adds a lot of humorous perspective to the problem.  I like your style, but I will be grateful if the next time I am un-horsed I am able to get up, unbroken, and get back on the horse to ride home. :-))

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 5:34 AM
Subject: [RC] falling safely

after learning to fall safely, we can move on to the next step, which will be called, "falling with style".  we might can make it a judged event, kind of like olympic diving.  i am already thinking of how i can slide back onto my horse's rump while he is bucking, so that i can be launched into the air, obtaining enough height to do a double somersault and land on my feet, smiling for the judges. (judges like it when you smile!)     ed