Nancy Mitts

From: Wrecksduke@xxxxxxx
Is it useful to carry a headlamp at night? If so, which type/brand is best?
Seems one that can cast a wide beam that won't be "blinding" would be best.
I know of a rider at Pan Ams last year that used one, and it seemed to help
when it was really! dark on parts of the trail.
I know that Tevis has parts that get no moonlight......
Already plan on using glow sticks on the breastcollar.
Thanks in advance,
Melody

Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in Technology 101. http://special.msn.com/tech/technology101.armx