[RC] Calendar Girls Calendar Info. - DAldr94141

Hi Ridecampers. My name is Deb Aldridge and I help to put on the OAATS sanctioned Celebration CTR Ride in the Cuyahoga Valley Nat'l Park in Ohio.
I received permission to advertise our Medina Ohio Horsemen's Calendar on Ridecamp.
There are 8 of us ladies who are on the Medina OHC board who have come up with this fundraiser. We have made a calendar and got the idea from the "Calendar Girls" movie about the church women who needed to raise money for their church group and posed in a calendar and became famous for a while. We did the same thing but in a horse theme. We had a couple of professional photographers do the pictures who made sure this was done in very good taste. We are all middle aged women who did this. This is what is printed on the front of the calendar:
The Valley Girls - An 18 Month 2004-2005 Calendar
TO ALL EQUESTRIANS and NATURE LOVERS
We have literally lost our shirts in order to reconstruct and maintain our beautiful horse trails in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. We suffered a great loss when the floods of July 2003 and May 2004 devastated the Valley. Please help by purchasing this calendar! Thank you, The Valley Girls
UPDATE:    As of July 7th, 2004, we are finally making a profit!! We had to come up with a LOT of money to pay our printer, our artist and our photographer and we did that in 2 weeks thanks to you all the wonderful people helping us!!  On Sat. July 10th, we had a 1/2 page writeup in the Akron Beacon Journal. We will also have a story in our local Bath Journal and the Cleveland Free Press!! We're getting there!
Please contact me for a calendar and I do need to now add a $2.20 postage charge to mail one calendar. I am so sorry but that's what I'm having to do since it costs so much to mail.  Please don't let that deter you from buying one. This is going toward a GREAT cause! Thank you again and have a great day!!
Deb Aldridge  330-239-1952 or e-mail at Daldr94141@xxxxxxx.    E-mail me your snail mail address and I'll get one to you asap. All checks need to be made out to Medina OHC.
Deb