Re: [RC] falling safely - firedancefarms

I wouldn't give up the narrow pommel for anything on my DeSoto saddle!  But also a good grip on the breast collar/mane works well, too.
Louise

Who has a saddle horn?  I'm beginning to think an investment in an Aussie
saddle with big poleys and a horn might be a good idea.  Or possibly an SR
saddle.  Saw one on a horse today, and I was thinking the big arched handle
in front would be just the thing for riding Banner

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms