Re: [RC] tevis # info ? - Cowgirgoof

In a message dated 7/10/2004 3:22:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

or  see  you  come  across the   finish  and   I  would  love  to  put  a  face  Or  horse  with  a  screen name

I'll be riding a good-looking dark sorrel mustang with blaze face and three white socks. He'll have on a red white and blue halter bridle compliments of Runningbear Farms tack. I'll have on a red white and blue shirt from the Liberty Run ride in Augusta (best looking ride t-shirt I've ever seen!).

I'll probably be yelling and hollering like a southern red-neck, and singing Zipadeedoodah, which is my favorite "cheer em up song"! (I work with the horses at Walt Disney World)

Thanks for helping out- I'll want watermelon and Gatorade please! <BG>

Becky and Gorgeous George