[RC] Anyone interested in Portable Corrals? - Wrecksduke

Southern California riders......

I'm going to place an order for portable corral panels from Corrals2Go.  We may be able to get a discount and save on shipping if we place a big group order.

Regular prices:

Eight, 6' long panels $500
Fourteeen, 6' panels $850

Let me know if you are interested, how many, and if you want those trailer hangers.  I will then contact the owner and see what discount he will give us.

I'm trying to get mine here before Tevis, so let me know by the end of this weekend.

Melody Wong
I live near the Sunland ride.....