[RC] off topic--How to make Bats move? - Karla Watson

Off topic of endurance/Need help:
I have bats living between my house and fireplace outside. I do love bats and do not want to hurt them or kill them. They are GOOD for keeping bug population down. But they are LOUD and I can hear them constantly in my living room, especially at night. Any ideas on having them move to another locale?? -----Karla Watson/Portland,Oregon