Re: [RC] saddle under belly - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 7/8/2004 9:56:39 PM Pacific Standard Time, 2horsegals@xxxxxxxxx writes:
WOW! How Rude,
----- Original Message
I have to say here that Karen has made a direct shot at a friend who lost a horse on the Tevis trail...most of you don't realise what is going on.  I'm sick of the "Troll shots"  Would any of you pick at  firend who lost a horse in a tragic accident?  Well that's what is happening here in the usual Chaton style its not a direct hit, its subtlle and devious but I'm sick of it and I'm not rolling over for  it either.

Sylvia (stinker take your best shot)