Re: [RC] saddle under belly - 2horsegals

WOW! How Rude,
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] saddle under belly

<< I am not exaggerating when I say that this has saved the lives and
stopped serious injury of not only my horses, but of myself and friends
riding them.

So, you're saying that your horses are so incredibly well trained that if they were stung by bees or had the shaley trail fall out from under them, they would not have been killed, is this an accurate synopsis?  You the WOMAN if this is the case!  I say go girl, you are the new horse whisperer....maybe you can explain to those of us who have lost beloved horses exactly HOW you did that.  I"m waiting with baited breath. (and a tish bit of sacrasm here).  Also,  (a tip here) if you teach your horse to stand for the mount you could actually HELP open gates now and then.

Sylvia