Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1645 - NdurN

In a message dated 7/8/2004 3:58:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

They started the year that Joe Long first got us computerized.  Prior to
that we didn't have numbers.

Also at about the same time as a fund raiser, a person could "buy" the number they wanted, if it was not already taken, for themselves and for their horse.  That's when I bought 13130 and many RMs thought I had written it incorrectly because it was 5 numbers instead of 4.  That gives you a clue how small we were back then.  I wanted 1313 but it was taken.

Susan K