From: Merryben@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   Tailgating on the trail
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 01:55:03 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/2004 12:59:32 PM Central Daylight Time, MtnRondi@xxxxxxx writes:

One of the very best things you could do with a young horse to get him used
to a lot of things is to use him as a dude string rental guide.

How do you think Pat and Donna Fitzgerald kept all their horses in
shape.....mb

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access helps fight spam and pop-ups ? now 2 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/