[RC] [Endurance Riding: News] Endurance Intercontinental - Newsletter 11/04 - Stephanie Teeter

Title: Message

Endurance Intercontinental
NEWS & MESSAGES 11/04

In this letter you?ll find
Important message for National Federations
Message from Milan Kysely, CZE

Important message for National Federations

The FEI has sent to National Endurance Federations about one week ago

the new proposed wording for the individual qualification criteria based upon input received from National Federations and the detailed review undertaken at the last Endurance Committee Meeting.

two separate proposals for Nations qualification criteria which is at an early stage of planning.

The FEI asks for the views of the National Endurance Federations on each of the items by the 31st July 2004.

Message from Milan Kysely, CZE

I am a representative for Endurance in Czech republic and a chef of equipe for travel to foreign countries.
We would like to gather information from Endurance Intercontinental.
Also I have a little suggestion to number 7/4 where you have written Záb?eh under SVK (Slovakia). Please correct it. Záb?eh is in CZE (Czech republic).

Milan Kyselý - CZE, Záb?eh

--
Posted by Steph to Endurance Riding: News at 7/5/2004 09:39:12 PM