Re: [RC] Disappointed in Wisconsin - Merry Wicklund

I am wondering if this was an AERC sanctioned ride?  Just curious. It sounds to me like it might have been an Upper Midwest ride since it was in Wisconsin.  A while back there was an inquiry regarding CTR's on the Appaloosa Distance Riders list and one of the replys, in describing some of the rules for Upper Midwest, stated that you were not allowed to use water to help cool your horse down at the p&r.  Maybe it doesn't get hot enough up there, lol.

Merry Wicklund

Merryben@xxxxxxx wrote:
In 30 years of endurance riding, I have never been to a ride where there was no water at the mid check.......mb

Drumming hooves, quiet ground... nature's song of joy.

 www.hurricaneranch.net