Re: [RC] Fwd: Soaking beat pulp question - Merryben

Actually it does not suck all the water out of the horse.  And horses eat a lot of things that people would not like.  I just go by what the vet says.  For endurance horses on a ride I would add water but the old mule does not eat anything that is even damp.  Have you even noticed what a tired horse usually prefers after a 50 miler....the dryest yuckiest weeds around......certainly something a person would choke on........But then I knew I would get flamed by those that did not know......................mb