[RC] A plea to all CTR vets - DAldr94141

Hello all of you wonderful, beautiful, intelligent and handsome vets out there in Ridecampville.
My name is Deb Aldridge and I help to put on the Medina County Ohio Horsemen's Council Celebration Ride held in Peninsula, Ohio at the absolutely beautiful Howe Meadow (the Special Events Site) on Riverview Rd.. Our ride is OAATS sanctioned.
Usually our ride is held in June and we have a great vet who does it every year for us. This year however, we had to move our ride to a date that doesn't work for anyone too well seeing that it's a week before the mandatory ride in Scioto and it seems that every single vet on the planet is taking a vacation and will be out of town on the weekend of the ride.
Our trails were flooded last July 2003, majorly flooded, and it's taken us until May to almost have them ready for the ride. Well then we had another bad storm in May that wiped out some more trail. Too much to get ready for our June 26,27th date.
So, to make a long story longer, I am in desperate need of a ride vet for Sept. 11th. To be more specific, I need a vet to vet in horses on Fri. Sept. 10th, Sat. Sept.11th and Sun. Sept 12th. Sunday is done about 3pm or sooner.
Please give me names, phone. no's privately. I so appreciate everyone's help I've received the last month.
We have electric, we offer free lunch to all of our help and a free Sat. eve. dinner. There are restaurants close by and the site we are on is gorgeous. I can discuss payment privately.
Thank you for your time and happy trails.

Deb