[RC] RC - Carol

I just want to say thank you to all the ridecampers that keep me entertained with your everyday posts while I sit here booooored to death, recuperating from Cosmo bucking me off. Today, I had the final set of stitches removed and replaced with steri-strips. My arm feels sooo much better. Some of those sutures were really deep and hurt, restricting my movement. When the doc asked how long each day I was taking off the splint to exercise my hand, etc... I was going to fib and try to sound like I was sticking to his plan, but my big-mouthed husband blurted out,  "What are you talking about, she never wears the splint! She won't listen to anything we say!" Which kind of blew it for me...but I am really going to try harder to listen to the doc and am in fact wearing that *#@* uncomfortable splint right now. I may not be able to ride Tevis anymore, but I will crew for my friend, Karlon, which gives me something to look forward to.
Take care,
Carol