[RC] Hoosier Daddy - Suvut

Many, many thanks to Ken and Edie Keesee for managing the Hoosier Daddy ride this weekend.  This was a HUGE ride and these new ride managers did a wonderful job!  The trail was well-marked and beautiful.

I finished the 25-mile Competitive ride on my young horse and had a GREAT time!    Even though my gelding tripped over a root and did a head-over-heels flip, I can still say I had an enjoyable ride (just slightly bruised).  My guardian angel enjoyed the ride, too!  :)

This is definitely a "must do" ride for next year!

Susan in Louisville