Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] favorite undies

> Don't forget the vaseline if you wear padded undies.  Works wonders.
> Jeanie

Or Desitin (or its generic equivalent)...  It "breathes" better than
Vaseline, and the zinc oxide is also soothing to irritated "areas."  :-)

Heidi

There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher