From: Kari Hanes
Subject: [RC] OFF: Problems getting Registration Papers

Well our new Polish mare is working out just great. The kids love her
and it looks like she is going to the 4-H fair in August. Her small cuts
are all healing up nicely and she's found a good pasture buddy in the
mare's herd.

I wish I could say the same for her registration papers. We have sent
out multiple letters to the recorded owner and left messages on his
phone several times and he never responds. Now I've found on the AHA
website that we cannot register foals from her as part arabs. It says
"the non-Arab parent cannot be an unregistered purebred Arabian." Does
anyone have any suggestions for the next course of action? I really
can't afford to hire a lawyer and don't know if it would do any good
anyway. It would just be nice to have her "legal" and be able to breed
her sometime in the future.

TIA
Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians