[RC] water tanks in dressing room of slant load trailer - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Rebecca Bianchi rebecca_bianchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Be careful to make sure your strap is really tight, and you may want to anchor
the triangular base (as we did) with screws. The first time we filled our tank
it shifted during travel, breaking the light switch in the dressing room.  Not
a major tragedy except that it caused a short and some smoke so we missed our
first ride :-(  and of course we had to have the switch replaced.

so magical about being out at night after being on the
trail all day on a long 100 with miles left to go.
~  Tom Noll