[RC] ENDURING THE BAR H BOOGIE & OTHERS !! - Vchorsegal

Yes- It's a hard sport, that's why we call it endurance riding.  Personally, I find a horse show to be much more tiring, trying to stay clean and fluffy all day.  Lynne- You are awesome, and we are all going to be worse off without your ride mangement skills.  You deserve to know that you have done an awesome job, and always seemed to rise to the occasion to do the best job  humanly possibly !!!
   If endurance is too hard for you- go ride in an arena.  I have been to rides as hot as 117* and 118* in California & Texas and saw less whining, quite frankly.  By the way- the "Hills of Significance" are a joke compared to some rides- so get used to it, or take up origami for a hobby !!!
-Heidi Helly, Endurance Coach who believes in tough love !!!