[RC] complaints-Ridemgr Apology - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Voodoo rides2much@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ride managers are allowed
to complain about anything they want, even if the problems are=
of their own making. They are allowed to gossip about you behind=
your back.  They can spew all over the internet about riders=
whining & not taking care of their horses.    But riders are not=
allowed to say anything about the Ride managers.  Got it.

Oh my god....

As a ride manager of 15+ years this generalized statement makes me want to
pull all of my currently sanctioned events and never manage a ride again!

Thank you!

Mollie Krumlaw-Smith
******************

Mollie & all the other great Ride managers out there I sincerely apologize. It
was totally unfair of me to generalize all of you into a statement that I
really only felt about one person.  In the 20 or so years I have attended
Endurance rides I have seen many ride managers give their blood, sweat & tears.
I have witnessed them handle the worst of situations with grace and great
restraint.  California/PS is a great place to ride, & despite my issues with
Lynne, I really do appricated what you guys give!

understanding between the horse and rider for entry
into the top competition brackets. There must be a confidence established
that the desired position is attainable. There must be a caring for the
horse, on the part of the owner, so as to not exceed the physical limits in
the heat of competition. There must be a well planned training program that
will result in the necessary equine attributes.
~  Bob Morris