Re: [RC] complaints & caves with bears - rides2far

was a rider who > (at a
ride in the last year) complained that the portapotties only had
single-ply > tp.

You've got to make the best of things. Danny Herlong sat around a vet
check for hours thinking of uses for Porto-Potty toilet paper. For
example:

You can use it to remove the rust from your bumper.

If your truck is stuck in the snow you could put it under the tire for
traction.

The list went on and on. Just listening to him thinking them up
entertained us for hours. :-)

Angie (who can be seen heading that way with my *own* roll) >g<

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle