[RC] forms - larry Miller

I detest filling out more forms.  But I do make a point of emailing or writing the ride manager to tell him or her what a nice ride it was, what a good time I had, etc.  It is very important to tell the RM something positive.  There wouldn't be a ride if someone didn't put one on.  It is a HUGE headache.  If there is a legit complaint, one can sneak it in after finding something nice to say.  And it can be said tactfully.  Jeanie