[RC] Ride evaluation forms - Michael Maul

In response to:"Did ride managers request such a form to be put into circulation? Do we want to continue it if we loose rides because of it? Sounds like this was just the straw that broke the camels back and not the real cause, but I am curious who decided the form was needed?"

Actually the same paper form has been used for years by AERC. It went out in every ride packet to the managers.

The online form simply duplicates the paper form that AERC and ride managers already use. This makes submitting the form easier and more likely to happen as more of the endurance community is online.

The decision was made before the early 90s because I remember seeing them when I first started endurance.

Mike
I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano