Re: [RC] Norco etc - Maggie Mieske

Looking forward to Anne's article and will be sure to include in my ride packet if it is out before my ride!!  :)
Question:  Can ride managers ban these complaining riders from attending their future rides?  Might make them think twice before opening their mouth.  Just wondering.
Regarding sponging out of the wrong buckets or troughs...we used to provide both a "clean" bucket and a "muck" bucket specifically for sponging.  The horses want to drink the muck bucket water.  My guess is that maybe it is salty?  So, we let them drink right out of the sponge muck bucket.  Hasn't hurt them yet!!!  Less work for Nelson!  :)
Miles of Smiles,
Maggie Mieske
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable."  Christopher Reeve