[RC] Lynne Glazer - Catfish Daniels

OK, I must have missed the original post as well, and I don’t have it in my deleted files.  Something about complaints at her rides??????  Am I missing something?  If there is one RM that dedicates her life preparing for an event and going way beyond, not only to meet the necessities, but to make it fun, enjoyable, and an overall great memorable experience for EVERYBODY, it’s Lynne.

Well, Lynne, I obviously missed a previous post and I don’t know exactly what the reason is, but for whatever it’s worth, I always thought – and so did my friends – that your rides were superb.  Everybody understands that no matter what you do, something will go wrong in some sorta way.  But the good things you have done at your rides far out-weigh whatever minor complaints some disgruntled endurance rider may come up with.

First the fires took out the great rides Terry Wooley had, and now Lynne’s rides are gone.  I say it’s time to take care of the remaining ride managers or else…I guess it’s time to move to a different region.  Yikes!

May be a fat chance, but I hope Lynne will reconsider.

Catfish

DBL Realtors