[RC] Mariposa Run For The Golf - Kathy Copeland

Title: Mariposa Run For The Golf

This is a great ride.  I know the trail used to be very difficult but they have changed them over the years and they are very doable.  The trails are very nice to ride being a lot of single track and some forest roads. Lots of horse water and people water on the trails. They do have great food, with a bring your own meat barbeque on Friday nite and for $5 you get all they fixens to go with your meat. And then there is a great dinner on Saturday nite.  Camping is good.  Everyone is really nice and helpful at this ride.  Used to have a vet that was a grouch, to say the least, but they replaced him with a very nice vet.  The weather is supposed to be great for riding this weekend so you should all come on out and do this ride.  It is one of our favorites.  See you there.

Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland