[RC] Colfax Coal Rush Ride - Susan Norris Romero

Saturday July 24th and Sunday July 25th.

Distances are 17/30/55 on Saturday
                                   25 /55 on Sunday

If you have never been to our ride, it is in the foothills of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains, on the private property of the NRA Whittington Center.  It is a beautiful location, plenty of views, parking, wildlife, horse water, very well marked trail, good food, great awards, and sponsors.  Dogs are welcome to keep the bears out of camp!

We are only 5 miles from Raton, so getting supplies, etc. is convenient.  We usually get between 120 and 160 riders on the first day, but there is plenty of room, so please come and join us!  This will be our 6th year.

See you then!
Susan

Susan Norris-Romero
Hawkwood Studios