[RC] Online AERC Point Standings have changed - Michael Maul

The online Point Standings have changed as of June 14.

I've been gone for 10 days to the 6 day Ft. Stanton ride so I don't know which rides were unposted when the June 14 standings at

http://www.doublejoy.com/erol/Points/default.asp

were run.

Mike

Unposted now and may not be included in the standings - plus some of the May rides are not yet posted.

Mar 20, 2004 Bar H Boogie I & II
Lynne Glazer (14580) phone:909-947-0775 email:anyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mar 27, 2004 Home On The Range
Lee Dowers (M20617) phone:509-765-4948 email:lee_dowers@xxxxxxxxxxx

Apr 24, 2004 AHDRA I/Region 11 Endurance Championship
Joyce Mocilan (11018) phone:309-829-5125 email:endurance@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Apr 24, 2004 Sonora Classic
 Anne Neary (M21118) phone:250-497-6026 email:nearyta@xxxxxxx

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse. ~ Libby Llop