[RC] so what do you say - Chris Paus

to people like this? This is a continuation of the "treeless saddle" discussion on Stableminds...

grrrrrrr...

chris

Just because people sell or buy something doesn't mean they know how it works or how it DOESN'T work. Most of the things I own were bought based on someone else having it and me doing the 'monkey see, monkey do'. That's how people buy things. AND almost all those things are crap and useless.

Besides I've done the whole ctr and endurance thing. The majority of ctr and endurance people are some of the least experienced riders. Only the elite of the sport have a clue the majority of the rest are weekenders. Mercedes

"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus