RE: [RC] Paragon Saddle - opinions please? - Rosalie Marley

Thanks Libby.  Glad I asked about "recently manufactured" - I have since read
about
the Campbell Paragons being great, but didn't know the Regency was made in
India.
I've read about and seen some pretty poorly made saddles from there.  This one
was
listed as $500 new, and that sure didn't seem right for a well-made leather
saddle.

Rosalie