Re: [RC] AHA response to Lif's email re: showing - Lif Strand

At 10:51 PM 6/17/2004, SandyDSA@xxxxxxx wrote:
This is a good start - but AHA should be at LEAST s concerned about the negative affects of the show ring on both the horses and the market as they at least purport to be about the exclusion of sports in their program.

Follow-through is everything, but statements without fact are useless when attempting to change the course of the actions of a bureaucracy! So how could we get some facts to AHA supporting negative affects of the show ring on horses/market?

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA

I can tell you after sleeping in a tent, then in my truck, then in the back
of a trailer, then in a gneck trailer w/no LQ, and now in the new-to-me LQ
one, you don't sleep any better the night before in nicer digs - you're
just more comfortable while you're lying there obsessing :)
~  Tina Hicks