From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of C. Eyler
Sent:
Thursday, June 17, 2004 4:52 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] OD

I was the rider who was loudly scolded for letting my horse drink out of the water trough (into which water from the creek was being pumped).  It was at Fitchett's.

Interestingly, he had already sucked up water from that trough two other times within the preceding hour.  My gelding had been pulled from the ride due to poor hydration, and for some reason he wouldn't drink out of a bucket.  So I took him back over to the trough again.  He never got that third drink.

Cindy