Fwd: [RC] What do I need? - Marinera

In a message dated 06/15/04 6:25:35 PM, fullpwr@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< > You need only three things -- horse that's in shape, a saddle that fits

your horse and a helmet that fits your head. All the rest is fluff.

Truman >>

Four things, Truman.  First you need desire.

Julie

--- Begin Message ---
So...um...the tights/jodhpurs are optional?

-- Laura "not liking the Lady Godiva thing" Goodin

Quoting Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

You need only three things - horse that's in shape, a saddle that fits
your horse and a helmet that fits your head. All the rest is fluff.

Truman

Ridecamp Guest wrote:

Please Reply to: Susan sewalker@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am in the process of buying my first endurance horse, and I was wondering
what stuff I would need to be able to condition and maybe compete my horse
(won't be competing for a long while, as she isn't conditioned right now). I
know I would need a bridle, saddle,girth, saddle pad, breastplate, splint
boots, and I know there must be some other things I am missing. What else do
I absolutely have to have, and what else would just be highly recommended but
I wouldn't die if I didn't have it?

Thanks, Susan

--

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards

--- End Message ---