Re: [RC] Still on Breeding - Lynne Glazer

Kat,

I agree with the preponderance of decent TB backs from a weight-bearing standpoint, but there are plenty of TBs with knifeblade withers whose owners are indeed on the Great Saddle Hunt.

Tree narrow enough to clear the withers pinch the shoulders, wide enough for the shoulders sits down on the withers--you know the drill.

Lynne