Re: [RC] What do I need? - Esther

Un-selfconscious (is that a word?).  You can't worry
about what other people think.

Esther and Chagalle, who's favorite quote is "When you
feel superior, let me teach you that, mostly, you are
the maid service"

--- rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:
What else do I absolutely have to have,
and what else would just be highly recommended but
I wouldn't die if
I didn't have it?

A mom who will babysit.

A patient spouse.

Children who can live through the embarassment of
friends seeing you out
in a helmet and tights.

A great farrier.

A few favorite "training course" trails laid out.

A buddy to get you to ride when the weather's bad.

Forget the splint boots unless your horse really
needs them.

Get a big car wash sponge and a fat cotton string
and practice your
sponging technique.

Angie

The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno
SpeedBand!
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up
today!

Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't
exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at
what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do
tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins

ridecamp.net information: