Re: [RC] What do I need? - heidi

a HELMET!!!!!    Please!!

Thanks for adding that--I was having tunnel vision about outfitting the
horse... <sigh>

Heidi (who doesn't leave home without a helmet anymore, either, in spite
of riding for years in the "good old days" without one...)

PS:  I am reminded of the story about the lady who went shopping for a
helmet and told the clerk at the tack store that she wanted a really GOOD
one because she had $100,000 invested in her head.  "Oh," said the clerk,
"did you have a head injury?"  "No," replied the lady.  "I went to
college!"

Many of the endurance riders in our top echelons of competition, now and in
the past, exemplify the 'common man' not the hierocracy. It is this
possibility, this chance to come to the fore, that makes endurance
competition of the Aussie/American type so much more desirable to part of
the world.
~  Bob Morris