[RC] Ft Howes - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Angie Mikkelson trot2much@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am I totally missing something here?  I can't find ANY coverage for yesterdays
50 or todays 100???  Usually there is something somewhere isn't there :(
Please let me know if there is.
Thanks!
Angie

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton