[RC] horse ID idea - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: jonni jonnij@xxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I braid an ID tag in the mane with some ribbon. That way, if the horse were to
get loose from camp, with no halter or tack on him, he would have ID. I try to
remember to do so before I load up to travel with them, so they would have ID
if they somehow got loose at a rest stop and took off.

I put the tag high in the mane, and braid the ribbon all the way down. They do
not seem to bounce or move as much when placed high.

If you can't braid, have someone show you. It is very easy to do.

Jonni

Quarter horse for something he says - Sure -  and when you
ask an Arab for something he says  - Why? -
~  Heidi Smith