Re: [RC] [RC] New England Journal of Medicine - Laurie Durgin

So what do wasps and bees think of these things. (Laurie who finsihed her bee allergy shots after 5 years--- and knows how to advoid bees/wasps---somehow floral smelling stuff seems to be a no no.

From: "Maggie Mieske" <mmieske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <JANUSTUDIO@xxxxxx>, <cherylrandy@xxxxxxx>, <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   New England Journal of Medicine
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:53:46 -0400

I have had luck using dryer sheets tied to the bridle and in various places on my saddle. I went this way once to a team penning event. I still have never lived it down. But it worked. And for whatever reason, Bounce works better than others. Go figure!! I also use those wristbands and tie them on the bridle near the ears and it keeps the bugs away from their ears anyway.
Miles of Smiles,
Maggie Mieske
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable." Christopher Reeve

I think home work is the key to having a healthy partner. ~ Steven Proe