[RC] Battle Creek - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Shelley Nelson snelson@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know the Battle Creek ride planned for July
17th is coming along nicely. There are some outstanding views along the trails
,lot's of parking in the camp and the meadows are still green! This should be a
fun ride with some moderate to gradual steep elevation changes. We will be
giving a B.C. for both the 25 and the 50 miles.I have tostadas and mexican rice
planned for dinner . Come and enjoy our area! Shelley Nelson, ride manager

will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano