From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 3:22 PM
Subject: [RC] Endurance World Magazine

Please Reply to: joyce anderson farmountainjoyce@xxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
web site has no renewal link, no contact link, and they do not answer
e-mails.  Have they closed shop?  I really miss the news from around the
world.

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle

The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing
for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland