[RC] horses and exotics cohabiting - A. Perez

 I may have found an extremely reasonable boarding opportunity.
As currently planned, there will be a small (3 acres or so)
pasture for the horses (3 to start).  I;d prefer more grass, but
if I want my horses turned out in a larger area , there is a 60+
acre field, but it is home to a small herd of zebra, American
Bison, some deer (not sure what kind), donkeys and water
buffalo.  These critters all seem to keep to themselves.  There
has been no problem with the zebra stud going after the donkeys
or miniature horse mares (who now have their own paddock).

Does Anyonehave any experience with pasturing their horses with
exotics?  As I said there will be a separate paddock for the
horses, but I really would like my two horses to get more grass
then is available there.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle