Re: [RC] hemets with sunshade - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 6/10/2004 12:16:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am looking for a safety helme that also provides good sunshade.  I am
thinking about one with a wide brim.  I have also heard that there are cowboy
hat safety helmets.  Any one
heard of these?

Try one called The Beak, sold by Australian Connection.  Or ask Heidi to send
you a photo of her homemade sunshade helmet!  It's worth seeing!!!  <G>  And
ask her to include the story of how she got it made.

Dawn in East Texas
In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes