Re: [RC] spider web face - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 6/9/2004 8:12:43 PM Central Standard Time, tallcarabians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I've got that trick down a bit, too.  I love trotting down the trail and seeing the web at the last minute and bending backwards over Scarlet's butt so that Dawn can get the full face of web.  Hey - it's good for the complexion!! <beg>

Rae

Yeah, but after the first time you did that, I'm on to you...I watch you like a hawk.  <G>  Just remember...paybacks are hell!  LOL

Dawn