Re: [RC] Aladdinn Offspring - Chris Paus

My best broodmare is an Aladdinn granddaughter. She is little, but stocky. She's fast, but has a good personality. Very pretty and feminine head but she's built like a tank. ... good strong legs, nice hip. ROUND butt, not table top croup. She's 17 and going strong. She had lots of babies before I got her. She's had 4 with us. I've been breeding her to Tbs and have gotten some outstanding Anglos. In fact we have our last Anglo foal in the pasture now. I have my own ARab stallion now, so won't be taking her to other horses for breeding anymore.

chris